Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T

Go down 
+25
joker 67
eddie gordo
uselescrapytwit
ARCANE
HRD
Big Blue Betty
WizBizMartin
Cleverchap
delboy
Gungemyster
Azrael
dubberatlast
smelly34
soapbox
type25 dan
stuart72
nomates
Impy Mcdub
vwbeetlebum
itsabuglife
Wurz
thecrewkid
slammervan
Mr Scoops
SimonABT
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
SimonABT
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
SimonABT

Male Number of posts : 1343
My Ride(s) : Something with a V6 under the hood!
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Yeah thats good advice Scoops. Thanks
Back to top Go down
ARCANE
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
ARCANE

Male Number of posts : 4582
My Ride(s) : 411 Variant.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 pm

What a total nightmare Si hard enough having to sell your beloved car without having to take crap of a complete gimp.
Anyway who the fuck does the guy think he is saying he wants his money back or else! or else what! hes going to do what exactly, the fucking dimload (Stamp his feet or scream and scream untill hes sick!) it would be great to have a posse waiting for him but as Scoops said keep it all legal and above board and he wont be able to do shit.
Back to top Go down
WizBizMartin
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
WizBizMartin

Male Number of posts : 2531
My Ride(s) : 85 Mexican Beetle, 20v T Beetle, Honda Xr125
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:45 pm

ye as above buddy keep it legal bud best way now Very Happy, such a great car and so much hard work gone into it ,
Back to top Go down
Cleverchap
DBS Pervert
DBS Pervert
Cleverchap

Male Number of posts : 895
My Ride(s) : '65 split with a difference
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:30 am

What a PITA Sad Bet you're wishing you never sold KAT now, and Cleve to Oxford in an hour??!!?? Just be sure you don't get a shit load of tickets thru your door
Back to top Go down
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

Male Number of posts : 38010
My Ride(s) : 1991 Vanagon GL Westfalia 2.1: 2011 A3 S-Line
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Whats the latest then Dude?
Did Billy Big Bollox turn up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cttp.co.uk
SimonABT
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
SimonABT

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Mr Scoops wrote:
Whats the latest then Dude?
Did Billy Big Bollox turn up?

I had a witheld number ring me at 5pm yesterday, so i answered it as normally when it appears with no number its usually my office ringing me. So i answered and it was Mr Mohammed Dullah Khan again giving me more abuse saying he will see me shortly. Im affraid i bit (i know i shouldnt of) but gave him a good mouthful back and told him he's more than welcome to drop the car back to me, but as i have sent the V5 off in his name and i cannot be held responsible for it once i have it on my property, etc. He didnt say a word and the eventually he hung up.

I went to my parents and stayed there till late evening and he didnt show up.

The last time i heard from him after that was at 3am this morning when i was woken by a txt from him saying 'the cars with my mech il get bk2 u 2mrw'.
I didnt reply and im yet to hear or see from him or the car.
Back to top Go down
Road Rage
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Road Rage

Male Number of posts : 4830
My Ride(s) : 1972 Bay; Shitroen C4
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 pm

the guy had an opportunity to inspect the car, he drove the car (like a twat), he made an informed decision to purchase the car. it sounds like buyers regret and there is always some other reason like he just got the insurance quote or something! no one buys a car thats 20 odd years old and complains the boot wont open! the car is heavily modified and i would always expect there to be a few things that need further development. it may prove to be that the clutch will only ever last a few thousand miles with the power it has to deal with.
his threats are probably empty so dont dwell on it.

as long as you dont work in the motor trade you are ok and wont get any comeback.
Back to top Go down
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm

There seems to be a lot of it about. Another guy I know sold a car assuming it still had some MOT on it, but never actually said it definately did. The buyer looked at the car for a good while first time round , did the deal, and then went over it again when it was collected.
One thing he omitted to do was to check the paperwork prior to taking it away.
Turns out the MOT was out and it needs work doing that the seller had assumed has been previously tackled and had paid for and been told had been sorted.
Now the buyer expects the dude to stump up the £900 he's been quoted together the show quality repairs done!
It wouldn't be so bad if the fella had tried to pull a flanker but he genuinely thought everything was above board and kosha when he sold it.
Back to top Go down
SimonABT
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
SimonABT

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm

baja 69 wrote:
it may prove to be that the clutch will only ever last a few thousand miles with the power it has to deal with.
his threats are probably empty so dont dwell on it.

The Clutch is a Genuine VW Motorsport Uprated Clutch plate, with uprated Flywheel.
So the chances of the actual Clutch going are very slim. The Clutch should be good for over 400bhp.

Im wondering if he was riding the clutch pedal or something and maybe boiled the fluid. (hydraulic system, not cable).
I know they can do this as when i went to Bugjam years ago in my white Mk3 VR6 i found i kept losing my clutch pedal by the time i crossed the finish line as the fluid was boiling. After it had cooled down for a few minutes it was fine again.

Who knows what he's done to it. I was a bt sad that he's abused it but the more i think about it im the one who ended up with his cash, he proved that he drove like an a*shole on the test drive, and the fact he has given me all this abuse im now beond sad and angry.
Im letting it all ride above me now until he actually decides to step one foot on mine or my parents land. At which point i will be having him arrested asap.

Onwards and upwards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ARCANE
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
ARCANE

Male Number of posts : 4582
My Ride(s) : 411 Variant.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Good on ya Si dont let the twat get you down. The VW gods will set his karma straight hes due some right shitty times ahead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimonABT
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
SimonABT

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Ha the latest txt has now said he has given his mechanic my number, and he will be ringing me 2mrw to ask what parts of the car are from so that they can order new parts.
He said his mechanic has said the Clutch master cylinder has gone and needs to know which cylinder to buy.
Back to top Go down
Road Rage
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Road Rage

Male Number of posts : 4830
My Ride(s) : 1972 Bay; Shitroen C4
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:38 am

thats a good one, in all the years i have been a machanic i have never rang a customer to ask which parts to fit!
it is sounding like he boiled the fulid though..
Back to top Go down
ProjectParsons
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
ProjectParsons

Male Number of posts : 1431
My Ride(s) : MK2 Jetta Turbo Diesel
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:31 pm

What a stroker. At least he hasn't turned up with towtruck and embarrassed himself. Selling cars is stressful!
Back to top Go down
SimonABT
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
SimonABT

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:45 pm

ProjectParsons wrote:
Selling cars is stressful!

Tell me about it... im trying to buy a house aswell. Double Stress!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SimonABT
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
SimonABT

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Just noticed all my pics from this thread have vanished. Im guessing its because i have issues with Photobucket and maybe they got deleted off the account? Ah well. Lucky i got them saved on my harddrive. Maybe worth deleting this thread then scoopsy seeing as its picture-less.
Back to top Go down
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 pm

I won't delete it for the time being fella as then it'll be gone forever, I will however lock it.
If the Photbucket thing doesn't sort itself out let me know and if you really do want it deleted then I will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T   Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet K.A.T. MK2 Golf VR6T
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15