Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby bel

Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, Empty
PostSubject: Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Embarassed Yo ! dudes, baby bel here, god its taken us this long to spot your comments on us.. hey i was gonna join u guys 3 years ago as had a Wicked blue and pink 1308 vw bug,, got piccys to proove it,, and b& B our rapper boss,,(she writes all our raps loads more in the bag now) own s a gorgeous baby blue bay camper same age as me!!! im not that old ,,, he he 196??? let u guess that one...
Anyways glad you thought the vid was funny some of you,,, and shame beat box member, lives too far away to join us now,,, so then there were 3...
We are always available to come and party with you guys anytime ,,, we did the celtic blue rock festival few weeks ago,, and we opened the main stage, on saturday they looooved us and knew how to party,,,
Hope you are all enjoying yourselves Respect Baby Bel,,, hey we dont do it to the book - we meant to make ur laugh!! bit like little britain taking off the pissin lady etc etc loves ya,,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

Male Number of posts : 38010
My Ride(s) : 1991 Vanagon GL Westfalia 2.1: 2011 A3 S-Line
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm confused!!! geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.cttp.co.uk
dubberatlast
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
dubberatlast

Male Number of posts : 15756
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 pm

me to lol just didnt want to post first
Back to top Go down
ARCANE
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
ARCANE

Male Number of posts : 4582
My Ride(s) : 411 Variant.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Thank god i thought my days of acid and mushrooms had finally caught up with me... Razz dont understand! Shocked
Back to top Go down
baby bel

PostSubject: confused   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 pm

sorry if i confused confused some of you I better introduce myself Im Belinda one of the wrinkly rappers (that might help)
We googled us and came up with loadsa links - and one took us into coments from blitzen sphinkters, talking about us!!!!
So just wanted to say hi,,,
and we go to photo shoots in brendas vw camper,, so Hiya guys/girls,,
Are you around fri afternoon saw that you meet last fri day of the month,,
Yo bel
Back to top Go down
dubberatlast
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
dubberatlast

Male Number of posts : 15756
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

fair shout, wrinkly rappers rock lol, weve had our meet earlie this month due to vw jamboree falling on the same weekend, always welcome to the next one though Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,   Wrinklys  here,,, and guess what  we have a wicked camper,, Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrinklys here,,, and guess what we have a wicked camper,,
Page 1 of 1