Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

1967 Camper For Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich

1967 Camper For Sale Empty
PostSubject: 1967 Camper For Sale   1967 Camper For Sale EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 4:07 pm

I am selling my 1967 camper. It was improted by VW Evolution 3years ago, and I paid them to repair it to what Kerry called "MOT standard", it had a respray, so now pale blue and white, and the engine was stripped and rebuilt. Since then the wheels have been re-powdercoated, the seats have been revovered, and new panels have been fitted.

The camping interior is by Canterybury Pitt, so very basic, much like the new items you see at shows which are made of marine ply, but this has a little more character.

The only mechanical problems have been the starter motor gave up, and the rear bearing have literally just been replaced.

It is going as I just haven't used it as much as I thought I would, and with 2 other cars, and a Lambretta it always feels like I am doing a trip to the garage or getting road tax.

I am open to sensible offers, and have an advert in the rear window, and this only, so the local club has first offers.

Phone me on 07980 669229 it you are interested.
My e-mail is rhopes@hotmail.com if you want to see photos.
Back to top Go down
vwbeetlebum
DBS Top Sphincter
DBS Top Sphincter
vwbeetlebum

Male Number of posts : 6572
My Ride(s) : Your Mum
Registration date : 2006-08-19

1967 Camper For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1967 Camper For Sale   1967 Camper For Sale EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Sign up and post in the for sale section bud? Everyone welcome, it only takes a few extra minutes. afro
Back to top Go down

1967 Camper For Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Members-
Jump to: