Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

We encourage 'active' members.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

Male Number of posts : 38010
My Ride(s) : 1991 Vanagon GL Westfalia 2.1: 2011 A3 S-Line
Registration date : 2006-08-19

We encourage 'active' members....... Empty
PostSubject: We encourage 'active' members.......   We encourage 'active' members....... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Welcome to all new members............hope you find everybody on here welcoming and that you soon fit in to the way of things.......(leave you morals and inibitions behind!!).
To help encourage active memberships to the club accounts are deemed to be inactive if you don't visit us for at least 90 days (3 months) or post for 60 days (2 months).
We don't expect you to be on here banging in 50 posts a night, but just check in from time to time......
You can always PM me if you have problems getting on here for whatever reason but want your account to remain active.
You never know, you may be able to bring some sense and decency back to General Chat, though I doubt it!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cttp.co.uk
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

Male Number of posts : 38010
My Ride(s) : 1991 Vanagon GL Westfalia 2.1: 2011 A3 S-Line
Registration date : 2006-08-19

We encourage 'active' members....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We encourage 'active' members.......   We encourage 'active' members....... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:24 pm

As an addition, if you register an account on the forum and then do not come back to the site with 28 days your account will be deleted.
This is done purely to control Spam memberships being started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cttp.co.uk

We encourage 'active' members.......
Page 1 of 1