Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

How's minty doing these days?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
minty's

How's minty doing these days? Empty
PostSubject: How's minty doing these days?   How's minty doing these days? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi Tanya Very Happy

it's kerry i was just wondering if minty was behaving himself these days i'd like to know his progress please, i saw him a vanwest and was happy to see him again even tho i did cry coz i missed him but i now have a 66 beetle called Irwin which me and dad are going to restore ready for when i learn to drive!(but one day i will have them both again! lol) are you going to dubs @ the beach this year? we are Smile

Kerry How's minty doing these days? Hangloos

p.s. say hi to minty for me please Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Blue Betty
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Big Blue Betty

Female Number of posts : 2686
My Ride(s) : 71 Bay Camper Betty, 69 Bug Minty, 57 Ragtop Oval Bery. 67 Split Hugo! 83 MK1 Golf Cabriolet Star!
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How's minty doing these days?   How's minty doing these days? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi Kerry,
Minty is fine. Shes currently tucked up in our unit enjoying the dry. We have decided to keep her stored untill next show season now as we have plans to respray her (same colour just want her to be shiny and perfect) and get some new interior. Then we can get her in for a few show and shines next year!
We will be at dubs @ the beach this year so look forward to seeing you there, We'll be in our Oval so keep ur eyes peeled for us.

Take Care & Speak soon

Tanya xxx
Back to top Go down
M.O.F

PostSubject: Re: How's minty doing these days?   How's minty doing these days? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Cool, i'll try not to cry again cause last time i felt such a baby and i hated that feeling lol is the oval grey with rubbed down paint and a different shade of grey on the sides?if so i might of seen it if it was at B.V.F, did you see our camper sporting his graphics and accessories next door to your club camping pitch? Ozlow look tons better now than he did when we first got him Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's minty doing these days?   How's minty doing these days? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's minty doing these days?
Page 1 of 1