Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

where the feck has he been?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

where the feck has he been? Empty
PostSubject: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Hellooooo! well as I've ad me ar$e smacked about not being on ere too often, i fort I'd better say sumfink!!! Well time has passed by pretty quickly since last year, here in Sunny Catcott by the Sea, and things have moved on wiv the Dubs. First there is the split, not much happened here apart from fitting jail bars to the rear window, re fitting the bench seats(they are not the original split ones) usual servicing stuff etc, she is due a mot so i will need a cab floor putting in, it's like the flinstones dude. I made the treck up to Uttoxeter and apart from the caribbean type weather ( furkin hurrican ethel) it was quite a good turnout. One poor unfortunate soul was obviously running for cover at about 2am and fell over my guy line bless him, I think he was Irish coz his speach was all funny, he declined my kind offer to come in and take shelter, Very Happy The next foray was to the Pod, well is that place well sign posted or what? Me and me little lad set off with the big map book, never been there before, confident that such a well known landmark would be easy to find, YEAH RIGHT!! Finally got there at about 9pm, put in a crap camping area and put the awning up in the dark. I met a couple of nice girls on the way up they were travlin in a cool black split so if you are out there girls howdy!
The show itself was a good one lots to see and the weather wern't too bad, I'm gonna try for bug jam later in the year.
The Mex was running fine until the oil filler fell off and got chewed by the fanbelt, cant just buy that bit you need the alt stand as well, from furkin Mexico! so It's orft the road till the new un fly's in. well that's abart it for now, i promise more time on the forum honest, Later dudes
Back to top Go down
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

Male Number of posts : 38010
My Ride(s) : 1991 Vanagon GL Westfalia 2.1: 2011 A3 S-Line
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Nice to see you dude......... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cttp.co.uk
nomates
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
nomates

Male Number of posts : 18609
My Ride(s) : 1967 fridolin and 1966 (award winning-and yea i am being gay) ghia and 1960 bubble car
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:26 pm

sounds like an adventure afro stay cool dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Sounds like you been havin some fun then where the feck has he been? Hangloos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Cheers guys, plans for this year, get divorced, at last, got o bug jam and Stithians hopefully get some cash and treat pinky to some much needed TLC (1776?) anyone else going to Kernow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:07 pm

i'm also getting divorced at the moment to come and say high at BugJam i'll be there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Right on, I'll probably have me little sprog with me, but he sleeps after a couple of ciders, catch you later, Gary
Back to top Go down
VWFRIZZ
DBS Pervert
DBS Pervert
VWFRIZZ

Female Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 am

Hello and welcome....you were following me from briggy town on saturday morning...

.....i was in the white bug that turned into parkway and beeped at you!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Hi Frizz, sorry I haven't got back sooner, I wondered if you were on here, it was quite a morning two bays a pink 25 then a beautiful beetle Surprised) hope it made the kids smile, I'm out at Catcott so pop in to town quite a lot, hope to see you about sometime, I'm hoping to go to the Pod this weekend but loads to do home here Surprised( if there is a crowd going I might just do it Surprised)
Later Frizz,

Gary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Hey Mayhem you still on for the Jam? I was hoping to go in my new bay but the customs and excise cocked up the reg form, so probably not on the road till next week, so guess I'll be in Pinky, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:00 pm

The split sombrero wrote:
Hey Mayhem you still on for the Jam? I was hoping to go in my new bay but the customs and excise cocked up the reg form, so probably not on the road till next week, so guess I'll be in Pinky, Very Happy

Dude come across and say hello i'll be in Club Camping with this lot. All I have to say sis bring it on can't wait punk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where the feck has he been?   where the feck has he been? Empty

Back to top Go down

where the feck has he been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Der Blitzen Sphincters-
Jump to: