Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Blue Betty
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Big Blue Betty

Female Number of posts : 2686
My Ride(s) : 71 Bay Camper Betty, 69 Bug Minty, 57 Ragtop Oval Bery. 67 Split Hugo! 83 MK1 Golf Cabriolet Star!
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us. Empty
PostSubject: Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us.   Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:16 am

Thought I'd let you all know that I have some friends from Bristol coming On Sunday. Their names are Teresa and Simon (and their 2 year old son Ethan) and weve been good friends for years. Simon used to own a yellow bug when he was younger and is thinking about getting a wizard, so I said they could borrow either Betty or Minty and tag along for some fun.
Thought it best to introduce them as there are gonna be allot of New faces around on Sun!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
nomates
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
nomates

Male Number of posts : 18609
My Ride(s) : 1967 fridolin and 1966 (award winning-and yea i am being gay) ghia and 1960 bubble car
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us.   Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Sorry .......only just seen this thread

did they enjoy themselves?
Back to top Go down
Big Blue Betty
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Big Blue Betty

Female Number of posts : 2686
My Ride(s) : 71 Bay Camper Betty, 69 Bug Minty, 57 Ragtop Oval Bery. 67 Split Hugo! 83 MK1 Golf Cabriolet Star!
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us.   Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us. EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Yeah they did!
Even commented on what a nice bunch of folks you all are!

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us.   Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us. Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends from Brizzle doing CTTP with us.
Page 1 of 1