Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to DBS...........Weston's VeeDub Club

Welcome jamiehoarematthews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Scoops
DBS Top Tater
DBS Top Tater
Mr Scoops

Male Number of posts : 38010
My Ride(s) : 1991 Vanagon GL Westfalia 2.1: 2011 A3 S-Line
Registration date : 2006-08-19

Welcome jamiehoarematthews Empty
PostSubject: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Greetings
Back to top Go down
http://www.cttp.co.uk
clockwork
DBS Top Sphincter
DBS Top Sphincter
clockwork

Male Number of posts : 7198
My Ride(s) : Rollercoaster
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 am

And welcome
Back to top Go down
Road Rage
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Road Rage

Male Number of posts : 4830
My Ride(s) : 1972 Bay; Shitroen C4
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hey guys   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 pm

hey guys cheers for the welcomes, i have a mk1 golf karmann cabriolet at the moment and ive had 2 mk2 golf gti's an a mk2 polo which weirdly i wish i never got rid of nevermind,
any way on to my mk1 cabriolet, i bought it ast year for a measly 800 quid which im sure you guys would agree was an absolute steal (or so i thought) drove it around for a few months noticed the clutch was a little stiff and low and behold on way back from exeter the clutch cable and its retaining bung came straight through the bulkhead, after reading on the interweb i found this was a pretty common mishap so got my girlfriends brother in-law to weld up a plate for me so happy days i carried on .........
then as it was winter i covered her up then as i went to get her read for the mot i started her up and water started pissing out the back of the block so she now requires a new engine...
so instead of doing a half hearted job ive decided to do a little bit of a restore as i think she needs a little tlc so paint off respray and give her a new engine does any body have a mk1 golf engine a 1.8 8v gti would be briolliant if someone has one lying around i will have cash ready and waiting tomorow so if anyone was to make a quick few let me know!!!
also if anybody has any bumpers or trims for the old mk1s please let me know as im after a few little bits and bobs like i said cash ready and waiting!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Road Rage
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Road Rage

Male Number of posts : 4830
My Ride(s) : 1972 Bay; Shitroen C4
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Are you sure it's not just a core plug come out or rusted through? Very unusual for the engine to crack after being parked up.
Have a check as you may save yourself a load of cash and work
Back to top Go down
griff
DBS Top Sphincter
DBS Top Sphincter
griff

Male Number of posts : 5280
My Ride(s) : the fourking T25 van
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 pm

leave the roof down, use it as a skip Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.c1der.co.uk/cider_with_roger.htm
Shorty
DBS Old Timer
DBS Old Timer
Shorty

Male Number of posts : 3362
My Ride(s) : 1969 Californian Kombi : 2010 Golf GT TDi : 2009 Touran 1.9TDi SE
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:49 am

Hi! And welcome to the club! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hey   Welcome jamiehoarematthews EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm

hi guys found an engine in burnham on sea blokes had it sat in his garage for a year doin nothing managed to get it for a steal of 80 quid somethings gotta be wrong lol!!! griff not even gotta take the roof off yours or turn it upside down Smile how are you mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jamiehoarematthews   Welcome jamiehoarematthews Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome jamiehoarematthews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Der Blitzen Sphincters-
Jump to: